Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Cupie-Cake

I decided to go to the icing class yesterday.   I didn't want to miss the lesson and I didn't want to start over next month.  (and my back was VERY upset with me afterwards.)  But I learned how to make balloons, circles and a cupcake!  Next Monday we will learn how to ice a cupcake and how to make flowers.  Although, cake class is not an ideal situation when you are trying to watch your calories... it is teaching me a lot and I am happy that I finally decided to do it.  (Even though I am doing it by myself.)


I do wish we had a class that focused more on how to make really pretty cookies.  What do I mean?  Like these!

Even though I am very anti WV... I have a GA and a VA cookie cutter and I think I could use to make it my own!  Love the monogram cookies, love the strawberry cookie- great idea for the summer and LOVE the ruby red slippers.

P.S. LOVE this cake!  So darn cute!