Friday, March 25, 2011

Riding Dirty

After an hour drive, 3 hours of talking, and another drive I finally came home with a new car.  It has to be beyond one of the most stressful things I ever had to do in my ENTIRE life.  That is why I only want to do it every 10 years.  Same car as before, RIP, but different color.  It is taking some getting used to but I kind of like the new color.  Trying to think of a new name for her, Rhett was the last one and before that there was Jake the Jetta.  This is definitely a girl though... maybe Reese/Reesie?

I am going to have a pretty boring weekend.  I am determined to get ALL photo sessions DONE.  Clean the house from all dog hair and dust.  Attempt to carpet clean.  Do laundry and put it ALL away.  Ice Austin's sugar cookies for his care package and ice a cake for class.  Mail out a disk.  And get over my cold.

Care Package in the making...
I have been pretty good about staying away from naughty foods. (Minus last weekend when my sister came to visit)  30 pounds down since Jan!  I want to lose at least 30 more. But it is so hard when you see yummie things like Cappuccino Muffins with step-by-step instructions...

Please let me eat you...