Saturday, April 2, 2011

5 Months.

So apparently you can see a difference in my face versus say... five months ago in November.  After posting a random picture of myself driving [the car was at a complete stop and there was traffic...] on Fbook... it was almost immediate that I got at least 4 responses on how much skinnier I looked.  I j/sat there scratching my head trying to figure out how they could tell I look skinnier if it is j/a picture of my face?!  And not a very clear one at that. 
Well, after pulling up one of my more recent picture on Fbook w/the same face angle and putting it side by side to the one taken today... Yup... I can see a change... and I LOVE IT.



Why was I driving w/a bathen suit top on you ask?  Easy!  Because I went to Navarre Beach!  Why was I there?  Not so easy... hanging out with Marks Parks [And Furey] one last time before he left on his deployment. It was a good time.  The sun was nice and hot.  Cold beers, thanks to Amy leaving them here.


However, the Water was cold as well... I have no clue what these boys were thinking?!


Furey, being Furey, began to get hungry so we decided to try the restaurant near the bridge once you get on Navarre... right when I was turning I saw IT... a CRX that looked JUST like the one Austin used to have, bleh.  Same color and everything... j/needed a huge dent in it and some missing pieces I am sure.  Man I hate that car with a passion!


 I also forgot to mention... TA-DA!  I received me certificate of completion of Decorating Basics Course!  Woo Hoo!


I found my icing calling as well... ROSES!  I can kick some butt in roses let me tell you what... never mind... let me SHOW you!